CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Water!!

So Jack's latest fascination is Mauser's water bowl. He liked the food bowl first, but then he realized what was on the other side of that bowl and how much fun it could be! :) He sure is a persistent little guy, too! We aren't going to just put the bowls up, because no one benefits from that. We probably spend a good 30 minutes a day (total) next to that bowl moving his hands away and telling him no, then actually moving HIM into the other room with his toys only to watch him turn right around and head back for that darn bowl! :) I was doing dishes yesterday and just had to take a break from all of the "no-no's" to get some pictures and a video of this...and I'm glad I did :)

I snuck around the corner...he's got that "oh man" look :)


"No, Mom...I wasn't in the water...!" :)
Right.




You can kind of see the puddle on the floor...the whole front of his outfit was soaked :)




I love the water movement in this one :)

0 comments: