CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SORRY!!!!!

I am SO sorry that is has been nearly 2 months since I have put anything new up!!! The last month and a half has been pretty crazy for us, from family weddings, (congrats Fred and Dana) :) to battling with wall paper border from 1972, painting, fixing and cleaning our new home (thanks to everyone who helped us out!!) and trying to get all of our stuff sorted out in the new place!! Whew! With Jack being almost 11 months old and EVERYWHERE it is a little difficult to get much done :) Plus, he is just so much fun to play with!!
I am almost positive that I have some super cute pictures on my camera, but the batteries are dead (and I have no clue where new batteries ended up after the move) and I'm not sure where the transfer cord is. Goodness! :)
I did find a disc of pictures that I had developed about a month ago so in the world of Jack, they are a little outdated, but still cute of course :) I figured I should take a few minutes today while Jack was napping and put them on the blog and apologize for slacking so much with it lately. Soon, all will settle back down and I will be able to get back to it (I will have a walking baby who is already a climber though, so I'm not promising anything!!) :) Enjoy these, though...he sure is growing fast!!



This picture captures how much of Ben's personality he has :)


Hangin' out with Mauser outside (kind of) :)


Sharing some Cheerios with Mauser


Shirtless! :)


We still don't make it a day without a hand in the dog's water...more recently his favorite has been to take his alphabet magnets off of the fridge and put them into the water bowl...just a little treat for Mauser I guess :)

0 comments: